Mini Moto Cannonball Run! S.F.V.I.S.B.F. Style

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
LOL, I can't wait to meet you guys. I already been to JD's house already picking up some minibike stuff.

I can't say that I'm going to win, maybe I will get a flat tire? But I do take pocket donations if your willing to donate.:001_cool:

I don't think I would do good in the soap box racing thing. I need to have a engine to play with.

That guy doing the wheelie was going around 55mph.

But I got some real good clips this weekend. It was Harley motorcycle week, and I got them doing a few stunts.

Watched a bunch of the videos last night. No, you aint talking crazy but the guy doing the mile long wheelies and winning is crazy. How fast is he going when they pass the camera?

JD makes good horsepower. I cant wait to see the inevitable race between you guys. My money is on JD. May take him a couple losses to do it, but loosing just motivates him. He came from nowhere and started winning soapbox races like Dale Earnheart.

Later Maddog
Hate to say it, but i think charles gonna whoop me on Horsepwer, he knows his stuff, I will say this though, Once i get my combo down, should be an eye opener. I know you aint just talking charles dont sweat that, proof is in the videos for sure. Maddog is the master fabricator, when it comes to building stuff, and Evil Ed, well he is the Master Trash Talker of the SFVISBF. Myself, Ty, Evil Ed, and Maddog want to come out and watch you guys next time you have a race, So if you dont mind a bunch of White boys from the valley checking it out, let us know.....:shifty:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Your always welcome.
We do this every weekend Saturday, and Sundays.

When your ready to come just PM me and I can tell you how to get there.

I've seen some of the videos and I wouldn't doubt you being so far ahead of everyone in the mini moto that you would coast in. I wouldn't call you crazy, insane maybe but not crazy. Some of those mini bikes in those videos are wicked fast. I WANT ONE!!!
If you talk to Dobie, tell him I'd like to build a frame like his. As a matter of fact a whole bike like his.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
People love Dobie's minibike, I tell him all the time.

We were arguing last week, he wants to beat me and my buddy Ronald so bad he can't stand it.

CaliJeff are you going to be together for the minibike cannon ball run? There is still plenty of time.

People love Dobie's minibike, I tell him all the time.

We were arguing last week, he wants to beat me and my buddy Ronald so bad he can't stand it.

CaliJeff are you going to be together for the minibike cannon ball run? There is still plenty of time.

With my schedule not a chance having the ol Taco back together. I can show up and take pics though.

richs

hey cool deel need to do one on the east coast lots of back roads in md or pa ca is cool but to far for me to go .Lets see how much intrest around and put some fun stuff together on the east coast

kbs8ball

I suppose I would worry about getting fined or impounded....that would suck. but if there were enough people involved it might be different.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
They did the run a while back. But for some reason they never got the video done? There were about 6 video camera teams there.

I personally don't know what ever happened to the video.

Hey you guys need to bring these runs out here to NC... Most boring state in the country!!! LOL, but yeah I need someone else to ride with I am gettin bored out here!! :scared:

rev106

They did the run a while back. But for some reason they never got the video done? There were about 6 video camera teams there.

I personally don't know what ever happened to the video.
Yeah, the guy (Gary) dropped of the face of the earth. We've all tried to contact him but he doesn't reply. Mini Moto 2008 still in effect, I don't need a camera crew to act like a total idiot!

All the so cal mini bike action is in the alley (Ice House) or in the Valley (San Fernando Valley illegal Soapbox Federation) for those of you wondering how to get involved.

rev106

Hey you guys need to bring these runs out here to NC... Most boring state in the country!!! LOL, but yeah I need someone else to ride with I am gettin bored out here!! :scared:
You have to make your own fun. People sit out here and do nothing in Cali as well. It's up to you.