Mini Moto Run Website

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I just signed up. But I don't know if I have a good chance at winning.

I need to know the exact meeting address. I have to map quest it.

Not to be a negative Nancy, but bring a mini you don't mind losing.

I think that the run, can be done.
A little local smarts,will keep your parts.
But the Popo will try to ruin your day.

My best advice? Head for the hills.

This would have been soooo much easier 10 years ago when the train tracks where still there.

Last edited:
You know it's gonna be fun! Trying to travel 20 miles, dodging the cities finest, making all the check points. I didn't realize how far were going until I saw that the finish line is the Sage Brush Cantina! Your right, what the heck are we getting ourselves into?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The only problem my buddy and I have is that we don't know the area. And that means we don't know none of the check points, or finish line areas. So we may have to follow slower riders that do. That kind of screws up my whole game plain and makes me crazy.

The only problem my buddy and I have is that we don't know the area. And that means we don't know none of the check points, or finish line areas. So we may have to follow slower riders that do. That kind of screws up my whole game plain and makes me crazy.

Yeah MDB, place the blame for your condition on slow riders. (cheesy smilie that GTO used)

I can help you here. I'm a valley boy since 1961. (cheesy smilie that GTO used)

No fear, I'm not very familiar with the valley either. I grew up in Echo Park in Los Angeles but I GOT A PLAN. Hopefully JD and Ed don't see this, but my plan is to follow JD and Ed, which you know are NOT slow riders. Then at the last section of the race VRRROOOOOOM PASS THEM UP! You and your partner will have no problem passing anyone. So you see, nothing to worry about. :evil_laughter:

No fear, I'm not very familiar with the valley either. I grew up in Echo Park in Los Angeles but I GOT A PLAN. Hopefully JD and Ed don't see this, but my plan is to follow JD and Ed, which you know are NOT slow riders. Then at the last section of the race VRRROOOOOOM PASS THEM UP! You and your partner will have no problem passing anyone. So you see, nothing to worry about. :evil_laughter:
Hi TY,
You have to keep up to follow,or did you forget that part? I already have the way we are going written down and I know what streets the 7/11s and burger joints are at!!!!
GOOD LUCK,THIS AIN'T SOAPBOXING,YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR BRAIN !!!!!
Ed

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Hey guys I ran a all time best of 71mph on my little gasoline minibike. I think I will have to take some of the power out of it.:evil_laughter:

Hi TY,
You have to keep up to follow,or did you forget that part? I already have the way we are going written down and I know what streets the 7/11s and burger joints are at!!!!
GOOD LUCK,THIS AIN'T SOAPBOXING,YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR BRAIN !!!!!
Ed
Oh Ed, Keep up? you got another thing coming. I got a little secret for you on August 5th. Don't worry, while your trying to keep your medium bike going straight, I'll be doing circles around you. Oh, and by the way, I met the REAL MINI BIKE KING last Sunday while you where talking about old times with your twin. :thefinger:

Oh Ed, Keep up? you got another thing coming. I got a little secret for you on August 5th. Don't worry, while your trying to keep your medium bike going straight, I'll be doing circles around you. Oh, and by the way, I met the REAL MINI BIKE KING last Sunday while you where talking about old times with your twin. :thefinger:
RIGHT BACK AT YAH !!!!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: