Mini Moto Run Website

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I seen those minibikes, there nice.

I would like to know how many people are going? Or how many have signed up?
65shelbyclone ???
CaliJeff ???
Mac ???

I seen those minibikes, there nice.

I would like to know how many people are going? Or how many have signed up?
65shelbyclone ???
CaliJeff ???
Mac ???

HEY MINIDRAGBIKE !!!!
ME aka EVIL ED and J.D, aka PRO 69 NOVA are signed up !!!
I believe thats all you have to worry about !!!
The PASADENABONESHAKER :thumbdown:
LUCKY 13:thumbdown:
REV106:thumbdown:
TICK:thumbdown:
THERE SIGNED UP BUT:thefinger:THEM

HEY GUYS,
Lucky 13 posted on our soapbox page there will be an award for the best in show mini moto run !!!! I think its CASH !!! The best looking minibike has to finish the race to be eligable !!!! So drag out the TURTLE WAX and shine your trash cans up !!!!!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Dang!
I never was into looks, but I can run pretty good.

I was talking to my team mate. We are thinking we should get it done in 1.5 hours. Maybe a little more if the lines are long? I know if there wasn't any stops we can get it done in half of that.:scooter:

The only thing that will slow us down is the speed limit.:thumbdown:

I was told there going to be someone video taping/filming the run. How there going to do it, not sure. Theres going to be so many riders. At our soapbox events everyone has cameras on there cars and at the end of the race we all give our footage to Elliot, who edits them into one movie. Hope to have something for everyone to see, hopefully not the inside of an impound yard.

Dang!
I never was into looks, but I can run pretty good.

I was talking to my team mate. We are thinking we should get it done in 1.5 hours. Maybe a little more if the lines are long? I know if there wasn't any stops we can get it done in half of that.:scooter:

The only thing that will slow us down is the speed limit.:thumbdown:
Hey Minidragbike
Remember if there is a Fatburger stop, don't eat the burger,throw it away and keep on goin !!!!!!!:evil_laughter:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I can eat later on when I'm sitting back waiting for everyone else to finish.:wink:

I'm going to drill a hole in my helmet and put a screw through it. So my head is going to be a tripod.

I don't know why I never thought of that before when I'm racing. That way you guys can get a very good view when I'm racing.

The kids in the alley now hate to see me bring my minibike. But they was happy last weekend because I left it at home, so I can save it for this Sunday.

I can eat later on when I'm sitting back waiting for everyone else to finish.:wink:

I'm going to drill a hole in my helmet and put a screw through it. So my head is going to be a tripod.

I don't know why I never thought of that before when I'm racing. That way you guys can get a very good view when I'm racing.

The kids in the alley now hate to see me bring my minibike. But they was happy last weekend because I left it at home, so I can save it for this Sunday.
That sounds like a good plan:thumbsup: Hope it works !!!

Good to know on the Friday night thing. THNX

Ok so I'm going to be up at 4:30 AM for the F1 race that goes to 7:00am.

Imagonnatrytomakeitbeforeyouleave. :thumbsup:

Should I hit up the ATM for bail? You gonna pay me back the hardway.

Have fun boys, stay safe.

Last edited:
!!!! Hey MINIDRAGBIKE !!!!

Glad you and Ronald made it !!! Too bad about Ronald's bike !!!
Hope you guys had fun,I did. I think we made it across the Valley in about 45 minutes !! To bad we didn't make the scheduled stops,i just wanted to see if we could do it and not get busted !!! A couple of people got pulled over but nothing impounded.
Ronald looked pissed all day !! Hope he gets his bike fixed !!!
EVIL ED,UNOFFICIAL MINIMOTO WINNER !!!!:thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Remember your only as strong as your weakest link.

It was to bad my buddy minibike motor was breaking over and over again. The really bad part is that we didn't get enough film time. Because we was riding so fast, the camera crew was getting left behind. I think they got us one time good because we were stopped at a red light on a hill. After my buddy broke the first time.

Once I finally left my teammate behind after the 4th break down I was flying through traffic. At one point I was going so fast, the camera crew stopped filming me. They just turned around and started looking for the slower guys they can keep up with. They couldn't zig zag through traffic and run double the speed limit like me.