Mini Rokon - A 2x2 Azusa Build

Ok guys, I have had this crazy idea in my head for a while now and I can't seem to shake it..... so I'll probably have to build it, if it's feasible :grind:.

I want a single track trailer for my mini with a matching wheel and tire, but I want the wheel driven...
Hydrostatic drive? Really great build, BTW. :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I finally have some time to work on the 3x3 transformation.

Frame extensions. My HF pipe kinker cannot bend far enough so I had to make them 2 pieces and weld together.

The rocker assembly mocked up.

Here you can see one of the little .5" spacers I used to space the sprocket away from the wheel for clearance with the chain to the jackshaft.

KB2ROCKET

I toyed with the thought of this same configuration it will be interesting to hear about the pros and cons of the finished bike performance

I am taking both my bikes to Dunefest in Oregon end of July. I will have some good pics and vids of of them in action in deep sand and dunes.

Nice job steppin it up :) Thats what I did on my tandem decided half way through to add another wheel. I think you will be very pleased with the performance. Looking real good

That is crazy looking (in a good way)
I cannot wait to see this in action, unfortunately I cannot see your other videos.

Watching your build, BTW great fabrication work.

I took it and my bug bike to the Billetproof NW show yesterday and had a blast. I haven't ridden it much, but already it is soooo much better that when it was a 2x2. The ride is very smooth, but best of all is the slow speed stability.... so easy to ride along with feet on pegs at a slow walking pace. This will definitely be a badass trail bike.

KB2ROCKET

Originally I was going to build my driveline like yours with a long chain run to the front but I ended up buying two right angle gearboxes that are pretty heavy the universal I bought is only good for a 15 deg angle 30 degrees total sweep OMG I just realized that I have no clue what I'm doing lol so far I'm just buying drive parts beyond that I have no clue yet

Wow, this bike would look good in a Mad Max movie, except it isn't ragged looking. Even has a winch, very cool! How do you shift and use the clutch at the same time?