Mini Topfuel Replica dragbike

Well after getting my other minibike running with the turbo, i've decided to make a new frame and change the style a little , since the old frame was made for a GX160 and i have a EFI Turbo GX390 in it, i can see it flexing so im going to make a new frame for it Below is how the old bike currently looks

I have started to collect some parts for the bike

Below is a maxxis 19x10.5x8 Rear tyre and a 19x3.5x10 Front tyre

Below is a pair of brembo calipers and disc's i got from ebay which were from a yamaha aerox scooter ( having a front and rear brake this time )

That is one cool looking bike, you look like you have the skills to build a frame that will handle all that power. The brake upgrade is a great idea, can't have too much brake when you're making so much power.

Can i ask a favour and ask what are other peoples wheel base on there bikes? ( Centre of front wheel to centre of rear wheel ), Thanks in advance! i'm aiming for 48" but is that too long for a minbike?

Kenny, you are way out of my league. The LA Drag Spot thread is full of dragsters. You might enquire of them what wheel base they're setting up for the 130 kmh (80 mph) bikes they run.

Nice frikken wheel man.

How many ponies you got there, something like 50?

Haven't really tried to get a power reading has i was having fuel problems, i did put the rear wheel on a dyno i made a while ago for gx200 bike and it just spun the tyre when boost came in, will after make a better roller for it and get some good straps to hold it down, but be sure when i get chance they will be videos :)

my frame

my bikes is 50'' from axle to axle thats what alot of people do so i think from 45-50 is good for a good strech so u can keep the wheel down