Minibike catalogs in PDF

cfh

cfh

Here's a picture of the Tecumseh decals installed on a motor. Note this motor was from a snowblower. The lube decal is actually hiding the holes for the primer bulb! creative use/positioning of decals can work in your favor....

Also note i'm using spray can "epoxy" paint and some powder coating. I have found the epoxy spray can paint to work well, as it doesn't seem effected by gasoline.

motor1.jpg

Expanding the database a bit to DECALS too. All decals in Adobe Photoshop PSD format. here's some so far....

If people care i'll post some more...
I was just thinking that I'd like to thank you for your contributions here CFH, and I saw this post.

Yes, we care, and are very appreciative, please post as much as you have, and are willing to share.

This sort of information about, and images of, mini bikes and related products, will become even more important over time. Especially when those of us who can remember those days, are no longer here.

Thanks again...:thumbsup:

cfh

Here’s a more modern snowblower motor I fixed up. Notice the cyclone style pull start is different than the pic Above. I used a more modern tecumseh sticker for the blower housing on this one. a good motor but the pull starter gives it away. I like this tecumseh sticker!

83E8B799-5735-496B-A1D4-5CBAA425C452.jpeg

cfh

Here's a good one...
the 1971 and 1972 SPEEDWAY catalogs! was looking for these and having a hard time finding them. A guy on ebay was selling speedway decals, and had the catalog in the background. He wouldn't sell the catalog (and didn't have a scanner), but i was able (for a small fee) to get him to take nice pictures of the catalog pages. Then assembled them into a PDF. Came out really well! And this is a really rare catalog. Would love to find the 1970 speedway catalog too... anyone have it??? Also still looking for Fox catalogs 1968,1969,1971 and later...

1971 speedway catalog: http://www.pinrepair.com/minibikes/speedway1971_cat.pdf
1972 speedway catalog: http://www.pinrepair.com/minibikes/speedway1972_cat.pdf

Last edited:

cfh

I’m having a really hard time finding any bonanza stuff. You can find random pages here and there on this site and around the inter-web. But I haven’t found anybody that’s willing to share an actual full catalog