minibike/minicycle dirt racing

Any one up to racing vintage minibikes and vintage minicycles in the dirt again? flat track? TT? vintage mx/tracks? in SoCal.

dirt track racing

Hello you all, it looks like RPM and George responded back to this post, by telling me they have already thought about bringing back the dirt track racing also, so there's my answer, very cool now I just need to save up to build some thing fast enough for the vintage minibike class myself:)
I already have a vintage minicycle, if any one wants to get that class going???
Pre-1975 minicycles like we raced back in the day! Like xr 75's, sl 70's, yamaha mini-enduro 60's, gemini 80-100's, steen 100's, tm 75's, yz 80's, and what did I leave out?
PLEASE give it some thought we have plenty of time, and its just for fun, in fact we,ll try to get some fun trail rides together if possible!
I have connections with a couple different race clubs/promoters that would love to have us out racing with them!
*That is along with the promoter RPM has already set up for us to race with, AND we,ll get it organized to have a one or two different events per-month or what you guys vote on:)

Old School MiNiBiKe flattrack" !

Count Me in !

I got a couple friends ready to throw their MiNi's in the Good Time'n Van and make the trip up from San Diego.

Classes?
-ours are pretty much Stock - (Briggs 5hp, Honda 5.5, Clone 6.5) - all about the same speed, top at about 35 mph or so...

-SCuMBaG

racing

Old School MiNiBiKe flattrack" !

Count Me in !

I got a couple friends ready to throw their MiNi's in the Good Time'n Van and make the trip up from San Diego.

Classes?
-ours are pretty much Stock - (Briggs 5hp, Honda 5.5, Clone 6.5) - all about the same speed, top at about 35 mph or so...

-SCuMBaG
Hello Scumbag! thats so funny saying or calling you that lol no offense lol!
But any ways try to get a hold of Robb aka RPM on here, he is helping to get some racing together with others out at the speedway track in the city of industry:)