Minibike projects for sale in MA

I have a chance to buy a 1987 Honda FatCat if I can sell these bikes. These are projects I won't get to for another 5 yrs probably. They have been in my shed a few yrs. Anyway I would need to sell all of them or none so here they are :

Heathkit Boonie Bike- 100% original and complete. Headlight/tailight kit. VERY
rusty. Was sitting outside for 8yrs when I got it. $225

Broncco TX1 deluxe- 4hp Tecumseh. Chrome fenders. Front/rear brakes.
Metallic green with green metal flake and off white seat
with Broncco logo. Very little rust. Would be 100%
complete but missing rear fender. $375

1976 Tri Sport- Bicentenial model. White with red/white/blue stripes and
3 wheeler logo. No engine. Wrong bars. $175

Rockford Chibi- Blue. 50cc. Has orange Chibi Deluxe seat and rear fender
Comes with orange Chibi Deluxe frame/fork $125

None of these bikes run. The Broncco will start on first pull with starting fluid but will only stay running if you keep squirting starting fluid into carb. Located in MA

I have a chance to buy a 1987 Honda FatCat if I can sell these bikes. These are projects I won't get to for another 5 yrs probably. They have been in my shed a few yrs. Anyway I would need to sell all of them or none so here they are :

Heathkit Boonie Bike- 100% original and complete. Headlight/tailight kit. VERY
rusty. Was sitting outside for 8yrs when I got it. $225

Broncco TX1 deluxe- 4hp Tecumseh. Chrome fenders. Front/rear brakes.
Metallic green with green metal flake and off white seat
with Broncco logo. Very little rust. Would be 100%
complete but missing rear fender. $375

1976 Tri Sport- Bicentenial model. White with red/white/blue stripes and
3 wheeler logo. No engine. Wrong bars. $175

Rockford Chibi- Blue. 50cc. Has orange Chibi Deluxe seat and rear fender
Comes with orange Chibi Deluxe frame/fork $125

None of these bikes run. The Broncco will start on first pull with starting fluid but will only stay running if you keep squirting starting fluid into carb. Located in MA

Hello,
Do you have any pictures of these bikes. I live in Mass and very interested in a couple of the bike

Dave

Hi Dave. Here are the pics and I also included a 1974 Honda Z50 that I forgot I had. I had it running 2 yrs ago but it smoked and wouldn't rev up. $175

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Kenny. The only reason I got it was that it was complete. Man it's rusty though. I got it from a guy who fixes lawn mowers and he said the guy he got it from said it was like brand new before his kid left it outside for the whole 8yrs he had it. I don't want to sell it or any of the others but I really want a FatCat to ride and I can always find these bikes again. If I do keep the Boonie I plan on just getting it running good and riding it all rusty. It was close. Only about a 35 min ride to get it.

To tweeksoffroad,
I have just joined you guy, from the UK.
So do you still have your cross-breed chibi for for sale?
I have friends who live in upper NY state, which is a lot nearer than the UK
In fact I would like to hear from anyone who has or did have a rockford chibi either version.

Mike Ridley.

bschibiuk@yahoo.co.uk

Hey Mike, I just wanted to say hello, and welcome to OldMiniBikes...

I had been wondering if anyone in the UK was looking at the site...

I was fortunate enough to have lived in Ipswich for several years...

Ransomes, a UK mower company based in Ipswich, bought the American company I worked for, and I have family scattered around Suffolk and Norfolk, so it was really great to get a chance to live there and spend some time with them...

Welcome to OldMiniBikes...please feel free to share your thoughts with us here on the forum...

Hi Mike. I still have the Chibi's. I have a deluxe frame and headlight with a front wheel also . A buddy of mine restored a Chibi Deluxe for the Honda Collection Hall in Japan last year and these were leftover parts bikes. He was going to junk them because it was a hard resto trying to chase down all NOS parts and he doesn't ever want to see another Chibi again.

No I don't. Those bikes are all on the 2nd floor of my shed and it's tough to get a good pic of them. I tried a few weeks back for someone else. Those pics are scans from a photo album.