Minibike Show and Swap Meet in NJ Sept 10, 2017

There will be minibike show in New Jersey Sunday September 10th 2017 this show will be in cooperation with the Boys & Girls Club of Clifton benefit card truck and motorcycle show. We will have our own separate area within the show. The Minibike show and swap meet will be in a covered area adjacent to the car show with no worries of bad weather and baking in the sun. I organizing will be coordinating the minibike show and swap meet so please see me for any details going forward.

There will be plenty of space for each vendor. Paved parking lot spaces. The benefit of running it along with the car show is we will have full access to Porta-Johns, food vendors 50/50 a DJ and about a hundred beautiful show cars and motorcycles. The show is free to enter and walk around for any guests The car show will also have a special guest pinstriper and gold leaf Legend Eddie May on hand.

There will be a fee for vendor set-up and to show your bikes as with the car show to cover costs which I will announce later as we work out the details going forward. However access to the show is free to walk through so we can expect several hundred people coming along to check out the mini bikes motorcycles cars trucks .

This a great show it's their fourth year of doing it at this particular location these guys are professionals and really good show. This event will be hosted at a safe location with proper permits and insurance.

Please contact me for any details and information. Hemibrad@yahoo.com. Rain date will be September 17th.

Car motorcycle/ Minibike show update. Show is set for September 10 with the raindate September 17. Swap meet / show spots will include two parking spots and the donation is $20. (all proceeds go to the Boys and Girls Club ) The two parking spaces are intended to allow for parking for you vehicals --pickup,van or car in one parking spot and the second spot for the items your selling it bikes you may want to show. Space is limited so please contact me to reserve your spaces ahead. Note we will be situated under two elevated buildings and we will be sheltered from rain. If yo have any questions please contact me.

Last edited:
Yes address please , this sounds like something I might be able to make this fall[/QUOTr

The show is located at the Allwood atrium at 2 Brighton Road Clifton New Jersey 07012 off of Route 3 West also the nj garden State parkway . and the Turnpike. It is across the street from Home Depot in Clifton available parking is also in the Home Depot lot. Correction on the show spots are $20 pre-registration and $25 for day of the Show for anyone showing and/,or setting up. Admission is free for the car show and the Minibikes show. Contact me if you want to pre-register my email is Hemibrad@yahoo.com my number is 973-715-8225. Also some interested vendors would like to have trophies for first second and third place People's Choice for the mini bikes they will be hosting that and more details to follow. thank you

Please note this is the car show flyer there will be a minibike flyer to follow. The site location address information is all the same