Minico Trail Jet

Hello everyone, Im looking for a mostly complete early 70's Trail Jet (preferably in blue) but any color is ok. A project is ok but the more complete the better. I dont want to start with a frame :) Any help in my search is appreciated

Thanks

CSO

Hello everyone, Im looking for a mostly complete early 70's Trail Jet (preferably in blue) but any color is ok. A project is ok but the more complete the better. I dont want to start with a frame :) Any help in my search is appreciated

Thanks
Hello I just picked up a farm fresh 95% original, with a 5 horse Tecumsea. I purchase it for me but would sell it if I could not pass it up. I also got a Honda Z50 1970 at the same time. Keeping the honda for sure i think.

CSO

It pulls , would need a seat, fenders ar not so good would need a muffler. I wouldn't paint it the original seems to be great.I have the second tank tag.

It pulls , would need a seat, fenders ar not so good would need a muffler. I wouldn't paint it the original seems to be great.I have the second tank tag.
Ok. Thanks. What kind of money do you need for it? Im in Richmond VA. where in IL are you? (I used to live in Peoria)