Minidrome 2013

Yea that was definitely a blast. The most fun I've ever had riding my bike. Wish my weld on the motor mount would of held up so I could of finished that final pro race.:banghead: Had a blast though hopefully there's another one soon. Drag racing doesn't even compare :D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Was it a stock weld that broke? Or something you made?

mrpat, If you were the guy with Cheezy please accept my apology for not getting a handshake from you as I was leaving.... It was my pleasure to have met you....

Also a lesson was learned today.... Never park on top/outside of turn four.... I hope that gentleman is ok also.....

Patch

That guy was seriosly hurt, who legally responsible? bryan Eric, it is the liability of the promotor's and venue owner's. for all property damage, medical expense's, pain and suffering, hope he get's better soon

I had a blast hope to see you all there next year i am going to do some more mods to the bonanza its not done yet would like to get out there for some fun riding wednesday if possible before its too cold anyone interested

Was it a stock weld that broke? Or something you made?
Stock weld front left was broke when i bought it. My buddy touched it up he isnt the greatest welder though(cant weld at all so i cant talk lol). But that track pretty much broke the rest of the welds and the additions to the stock welds he made(just made them all a little longer). Getting ready to rip it apart and gonna add some support under the motor mount and have it welder with a better welder.

I had a blast hope to see you all there next year i am going to do some more mods to the bonanza its not done yet would like to get out there for some fun riding wednesday if possible before its too cold anyone interested
I definetly wanna get back out there before its too cold. Not sure i can have my bike ready by wednesday though.

Is there any news/updates on the guy who hit the Chevy? Was 911 called? I wonder if that Chevy wasn't there if he would have just rolled off into the tall grass......

Patch

That guy was seriosly hurt, who legally responsible? bryan Eric, it is the liability of the promotor's and venue owner's. for all property damage, medical expense's, pain and suffering, hope he get's better soon
Well the track is owned by the city..... Good luck getting them to pay..... They would just close the track down. Hope it dosnt go that far.

Its very simple...the driver of the moped knew going in that there was a risk...signed a waiver...and raced. It was an event where no money was made or collected. Basically race at your own risk. What happened was horrible...but part of racing. People need not make more of it and cause the city to come in and close it. And from what I have heard...he is ok with a few broken bits...but doesnt seem to wanna be going after anyone for anything. So basically....leave it at that.

How about tomorrow or wenesdayi gave see all the fast kids and ready to go i was waiting for a challenge but you know how alot of people just talk that means nothing by the way nice talking to you again and hope to see you and whoever wants to run :shrug:at the track

Does anyone know how the dude that hit the Chevy Nomad is? Been thinking about him and hope he isn't in too bad of shape.
How about tomorrow or wenesdayi have seen all the fast kids and ready to go i was waiting for a challenge but you know how alot of people just talk that means nothing by the way nice talking to you again and hope to see you and whoever wants to run :shrug:at the track
we will run solo times

How about tomorrow or wenesdayi gave see all the fast kids and ready to go i was waiting for a challenge but you know how alot of people just talk that means nothing by the way nice talking to you again and hope to see you and whoever wants to run :shrug:at the track
We use to go up there every sunday...but you west siders never showed. And when you did..you were the slow kids. Now you got a lil speed and beat some newbes you think you rule the track :shrug:. Well..it was ya nice chatting with you also. But we also build our own motors and bikes on the eastside and race them. And until you can beat Benny....you may be barking up the wrong tree:laugh:
And all smack talk aside..Congrats on winning:thumbsup: