minuki mv carb mixture

I am having a problem getting my Suzuki mt50 to stay running, how many turns out should the mixture screw be? I think it needs a new carb. but I can't find one. I have cleaned it 2 times so I know it's not dirty.

There are 2 screws the large screw moves the throttle slide up and down it sets the air at idle .....the small screw is an air bleed for the throttle mixture very minor adjustment......the main problem with most is a clogged pilot jet its inside remove the float bowl again find the pilot jet use a very small screw driver ....this jet should be clear all the way through its small than a straight pin look for light thru it......see a motorcycle manual for mikuni.....there s lot of replacement carbs out there see ppgmotors

I can't find a carb for it, I bought a kit for the carb. but it didn't help. I have to block off some of the air filter holes for it to run. I have cleaned the carb twice and made sure all the jets are clear. Is it possible that it has a problem with a valve? it runs to lean, until it warms up good, and it's hard to start because the choke it stuck off and I can't get it freed up.

There are 2 screws the large screw moves the throttle slide up and down it sets the air at idle .....the small screw is an air bleed for the throttle mixture very minor adjustment......the main problem with most is a clogged pilot jet its inside remove the float bowl again find the pilot jet use a very small screw driver ....this jet should be clear all the way through its small than a straight pin look for light thru it......see a motorcycle manual for mikuni.....there s lot of replacement carbs out there see ppgmotors
I still think you have a plugged pilot jet or passage spray carb cleaner then air try to fix the choke assy ......thats pccmotors.com under dirt bike parts there cheap they show a slide on carb but dont give a manifold hole size you could call them also suzuki parts depot shows a spec sheet