Misses said Rolf and I had to get the bikes washed

So Friday the Mrs says are you and Rolf still going to get the bikes washed tomorrow. My life the blur that it is drew a blank, she says remember Rolf asked you to take him to get the bikes washed at a fundraizer.:shrug::eek: clean forgot:laugh:so did Rolf:laugh:

I picked him Up Saturday 12h00 drive to Monty's a new pub, bikes and all on the trailer and when we get there not so Much as a optic on the wall. They did not open in time:sad: He looked really bummed so I said we'll head to Seargent Peppers and drown our sorrow with a cold one.

Half way through our pint of draught and with some scratching on the net we find out the function moved to Kings Beach. The day was sunny with a light brease and I was not going to let a 5 mile drive stand in the way so off we went.

What an awesome afternoon, we paid our $5 (for Cancer) entry fee off loaded the bikes - roamed the parking lot and then parked them to be washed while we sat back with another draught and a borrie roll and watched. HEAVEN:thumbsup:

Some pics of the Day

nice like how the you had the minis parked next to the street bikes:thumbsup:i know they was sweating your ride
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm over 6,3 and clock in at 240. I can stand three deep and the back of the bar and in a firm voice say "excuse me I'm a doctor" and have the crowd part:laugh::laugh:

That and the Copy Nun Chopper has a short pipe and made more noise than half the bikes there - plenty questions asked:laugh:

Rick, nothing like havin fun for a good cause:thumbsup: