MM-B212 PRO

toomanytoys

Thanks guy’s! Would you happen to know if it crosses over to another brand?
I usually shoot for anything comet.

But the oem part number will cross into a bunch of different China made belts. I've never had good luck with the China belts.

My 203589 belt from China shredded in a few hours. My comet brand belt has 50+ hours on it and has not given me a bit of trouble.

Bringing up an old post. The bike tops out about 35 mph on a flat road and the throttle stop screw is opened up all the way. The sprocket is stamped as a 53 tooth and has a three bolt pattern. I have a smaller 44 tooth that has the 4 bolt pattern, just not enough time to get it machined to fit. Any ideas how to get the bike to do about 40 mph without the sprocket change? Thanks!

Bringing up an old post. The bike tops out about 35 mph on a flat road and the throttle stop screw is opened up all the way. The sprocket is stamped as a 53 tooth and has a three bolt pattern. I have a smaller 44 tooth that has the 4 bolt pattern, just not enough time to get it machined to fit. Any ideas how to get the bike to do about 40 mph without the sprocket change? Thanks!

did you take the spacer out that limits its top end? There is a thread on here about it.

Not sure on what throttle spacer that needs to be removed. Let me look into it. Not sure what SAS289 is talking about spacers? Thanks to both of you for you help,!

SAS289

Not sure on what throttle spacer that needs to be removed. Let me look into it. Not sure what SAS289 is talking about spacers? Thanks to both of you for you help,!
On the drive pully of your TAV where the belt is sitting with the engine off there is a bronze bushing. On top of it is a spacer that prevents the belt from shifting all the way. You should get higher top speed if you remove the spacer.

A spacer of the right size would benefit some of us who do not like the overdrive function of the stock 30 series TAV. The overdrive function may help your road speed.