Mock/Decoy Security Cameras to deter thiefs

capguncowboy

I know a lot of you guys probably could use this sort of thing to deter curious people from snooping around. They're obviously not as effective as a real security system, but it's a good second place. These sell for about $7 on Amazon.com

*** There are two mounts on these cameras, one on the bottom and one on the top. The bottom mount is broken off on the body, so the stands/mounts will have to be moved to the top. This makes these cameras only good for hanging from the ceiling (above garage door, eaves, underside of carports, etc). I have not checked all of the boxes, but of the 5-6 that I did check, all but one were like this.

These have red blinking lights (runs off of AAA batteries) so you can be sure it draws attention to itself. They are fully articulating and can be turned and tilted in just about any direction.

I'll do $1 each plus shipping. I accept Paypal, but send it as a gift or buyer pays the 3%

I was going to take these to a local flea market and sell them to a dealer, but I thought I'd offer them up here first.