Modified Tote Gote Project - White Mountain Region Ariozna

Hello all,

First time member here starting a 301cc powered Tote Gote project with BearKat Twister front forks adapted, custom band brake, exhaust, modified seat and several more tricks as the project grows. I welcome positive input and can fabricate anything with a partnership with Affordable Custom Welding in Mesa Arizona contributing all of the metal work. Next project will be a "Fat-Tire" BearKat Twister with 22x11 wheels and tires as well as after market, modified power - That one should be a fun little monster as I have encouraged Ben over at Affordable Custom Welding to go wild with his tubing bender!

In the mean time, enjoy and comment on the photos I post as we progress

Attachments

Thank you sir, I hope to have the red goat mocked up and complete by end of March and the Fat Tire twister mocked up and complete by end of June. Then it's on to finishing to other twisters and I have to say the 420cc project which I still I'm looking for a name on.. this site has an amazing amount of resources,

Thinking of putting this former Honda 185 front end on the Fat Twister project... The triple tree is exact top to bottom @ 8" so it's tempting- not that 15mph needs a soft fork :) Also will have a complete chrome covered 6HP available if anyone has parts for trade...

Attachments

I'm open to whats out there... I was surprised when it came in.... nice chrome job on the cover and the owner spent the time way back to color-coordinate the blue color scheme with the chrome...