Moding honda GX200 clone

a friend of mine told me to put a 22-28mm slide dirt bike 2 cycle carb on my honda gx 200 clone. i will make a adapter manifold, wich on of these two would you pick?
GY6 Koso Carburetor 28mm 2 Stroke Racing Flat Slide GY6 Moped Scooter Carburetor | eBay

PWK Koso 28mm Flat Slide Carburetor for Dirt Pit Bike ATV Buggy Quad Go Kart | eBay

also, he said to advance the timing. how much should i do :shrug: and to clarify, advancing the timing is making it spark sooner before TDC right?:confused:
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

... 2 stroke carb? Wrong jetting & jet... shroud... thing that sits inside of the bore of the carb. Half round = 2 smoke, plain = 4 stroke. Big carbs need lots of flow. Big valves help too.

Before you go to a 22mm or 28mm carb, you really should get (and install) a billet connecting rod & flywheel. That way, you can safely remove your governor & take full advantage of any further modifications.

You can get plenty of power with your stock carb...12-13hp from a stock carb no problem.
If you can bore your stock carb out to.650-.670 you can get 15-18 hp out of it.
Or you can use a gx390 carb... $20.00 ebay.

If you look at your flywheel you will see a key way on the crank and flywheel...buying a cut flywheel key will advance your timing... Or if you have a aluminum flywheel you can lap it onto the crank...

But, if you are going to crank it past 6000-6500 rpms you want billet goodies in the motor or be willing to rebuild it once a month...with stock parts.

If you crank it beyond 3600rpm, you need the billet rod & flywheel anyway because you've disabled the governor. Huge, huge no-no to do a governor delete without billet parts.

ok, of topic a little, but i bought an old honda pressure washer engine. the emissions sticker says 164.blabla cc. what is the horsepower and the diameter of the shaft?

just to note, i probably will go billet rod and fly wheel, but im told 3 different limits, first, engine W/O governor every thing else stock can go 10000 rpm, then over 6000-6500 need billet R&FW (Rod & fly wheel) then over 3600 need billet R&FW. just funny.:eek:ut:
any why thanks for the help, ill prob get genuine honda carb and jet it. billet R&FW and 18lb valve springs, or should i do the dual valve springs?

just to note, i probably will go billet rod and fly wheel, but im told 3 different limits, first, engine W/O governor every thing else stock can go 10000 rpm, then over 6000-6500 need billet R&FW (Rod & fly wheel) then over 3600 need billet R&FW. just funny.:eek:ut:
any why thanks for the help, ill prob get genuine honda carb and jet it. billet R&FW and 18lb valve springs, or should i do the dual valve springs?
Anything passed 3600 rpm's should have a billet rod and flywheel..for your safety. As far as 10,000 rpm's you're probably going to need a scatter shield. :laugh:
No need for dual valve springs yet, but 26# springs will work a little better.:wink:

well can I get rid of the governor on your car engine & put a brick on the accelerator?

Same principle. You'll just blow it. 3600 is the rated engine speed, past that, you need the rod & flywheel.