Moe's Drag Bike

:clap:Well it's about time was wondering if you were gonna come back with another stunner.:bowdown:

See you've been hard at it, what are your plans for the frame where the spark plug is?

Oh and I hope you're still looking after my chopper - don't want any scratches on it:laugh:

:thumbsup:Atta Boy Moe

You build some AMAZING bikes I must say!!!
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living? You seem to be very knowledgable in all walks of life and have the ambitions and talent that push you along the way.

My only complaint so far is that you don't live closer so I could hang out, lend a hand and learn some skills along the way! If you ever want to move to boring Marietta, Ohio let me know and I will help carry boxes and unload trucks!

TANKSAREUS;528756what are your plans for the frame where the spark plug is?[/QUOTE said:
I will most likely grind out a pocket then fill it with some sheet metal to box it in and grind it smooth.

You ever consider building a real dragbike? Ya know, like a 8, or 9 second (in the 1/4 mile) bike. Probably about the same $ and a helluva lot more fun!! Decent lookin' mini tho.

Would love to bring the bike to the drag spot when its done in about two weeks..

The way I built the frame the engine actually angles slightly forward not as much as the down tube. With the manifold thats on it the carb will hit the frame if its angled too much.