Moe's Open Class 420cc chopper

YOUR BIKE IS TRULY AMAZING :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup:THE SKILL THAT YOU POSSESS ARE JUST MAGICAL WAY BEYOND YOUR YEARS
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE YOUR TOOLS YOU'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY :thumbsup:

Pinstriping will really looks great on this bike. You know what looks good on a bike, and you can apply that knowledge to buid that bike. Can't wait to see more. :thumbsup:

hey guys on the final stretch of getting this thing rideable! been pretty busy on it. alot of fitting and welding. after it all operates smoothly it will be time to tear it down and do a the fun detail stuff.. will post pics and videos soon. sorry for the delay on posts.

Neck

Growing up is optional
I hope you're proud of yourself! You have single handedly made me abandon all hope of getting anywhere in this competition! But DAMN you do nice work!!!

Yeah i do need to do some clearancing by gearshaft platform.. i rode it today and it didnt hit but only hit about 40 (had alot in it still) dont have a brake or foot pegs yet so it was a little sketchy. the tire will hit at about 50mph these tires grow a good 3/4 inch at that speed.

list of things left for the final month! alot to do!

-Foot Pegs
-Fix small leak in tank
-Handle bar grips
-Suicide Brake assembly
-Down bracing for frame
-Filler/Primer/Paint
-Any last minute touches i dream up. lol

Last edited: