Monster Moto MM-B212 questions please

I received another email reply from Monster Moto.
My questions were simple enough I thought. Please provide weight, length, width, ground clearance etc. for the MM-B212.
So far I think looking at the photos posted earlier in this thread if the tires are 19" than the OAL length should 60"+
My wife is funny...she says pick one your not getting any younger.

View attachment 99885
These bikes are the biggest minibikes there are ..you will look big on any of them ..the ct200uex,mmoto mb212 and the mb200-2 ground clearance all about 6.5" ,wheelbase about 40-45" ,handlebars can be moved forward to create more space and seating is about the same ..you can fit other fenders on any bike .. for the mb200-2..i would probably buy 2 Ct200u fenders ..cut a piece of sheetmetal to cover non matching screw holes as you will be painting them anyway..ichose the mb200-2 because of the overall bike,having rear suspension ..replacing fenders and gearing to suit me are easy enough... ..the Monster moto mb212 a better looking bike,but is more expensive and has no rear suspension..anyway,it's a fun hobby :001_cool:

Thank you Raskin for the reply and the useful info.
These bikes are the biggest minibikes there are ..you will look big on any of them ..the ct200uex,mmoto mb212 and the mb200-2 ground clearance all about 6.5" ,wheelbase about 40-45" ,handlebars can be moved forward to create more space and seating is about the same ..you can fit other fenders on any bike .. for the mb200-2..i would probably buy 2 Ct200u fenders ..cut a piece of sheetmetal to cover non matching screw holes as you will be painting them anyway..ichose the mb200-2 because of the overall bike,having rear suspension ..replacing fenders and gearing to suit me are easy enough... ..the Monster moto mb212 a better looking bike,but is more expensive and has no rear suspension..anyway,it's a fun hobby :001_cool:

Thank you Raskin for the reply and the useful info.
Hey Jake Just curious how you like the Trail master. I love the monstermoto and the lack of rear susp isnt even noticable on the trails. I was going to add the trailmaster to my collection so let me know how you like it. I need another shed already for the minibikes, but it is fun to collect.

Hey Jake Just curious how you like the Trail master. I love the monstermoto and the lack of rear susp isnt even noticable on the trails. I was going to add the trailmaster to my collection so let me know how you like it. I need another shed already for the minibikes, but it is fun to collect.
Hey,leonards! How long have you had the MM212? I just ordered one based on what I could find about them. Most agree with you that the bike rides like it has rear suspension.Some claim it is because of the frame rake, and trail built into it, but most are just raving about how well it handles and rides.

My dad has the Walmart version. It's a little lacking on low end but will run low 30s stock. He's 240lbs. Broke his rib crashing it 2 weeks ago. I just received the upgraded version with torque converter,headlight,front suspension and brakes. It was sold "for parts". One of its jackshaft bearings had exploded. And other was gritty and had stiff spots. So new bearings and removed speed reduction ring they had on TC bushing. Now Running like a top. This one does 44mph stock just back off screw. My stage 1 ct200uex with TC max is 43. I knew it was worth it if it was just parts bike but this thing is sweet. May swap to the mm212. The ex frame flexes just squeezing the chain together. mm212 is stiff I don't think flexing will happen

Fisher1983

I have a Monster Moto MM-B212. It's the most stable and comfortable bike I have ever rode. I just finished my stage 1 mods to it and it does 46mph at I'm guessing 3800 rpm. The TC limiter was already missing when I bought it. It also has oversize tires....4 ply 20x8.00-8 K500 Super Turfs at 10psi. It's a very serious machine! The frame is well built and stiff. No flex anywhere. I wish it had a better headlight and regulator/rectifier, but I'll fix that. Dual hydraulic brakes are standard, and good thing too....at 45+ you need that front whoa!!