MONSTER TACO FRIJOLE,Open class

I want to thank everbody who sold or gave me parts and helped me along the way. Glenn Baine, Tank, Jeff Clark, kbs8ball, OldMiniBikes warehouse, Taco Joe, my friend Tim for some welding and my friend Chris for the great paint job. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Hope I didn't forget anybody. Thanks everybody for letting me play and all of the great comments. :biggrin::biggrin:

I want to thank everbody who sold or gave me parts and helped me along the way. Glenn Baine, Tank, Jeff Clark, kbs8ball, OldMiniBikes warehouse, Taco Joe, my friend Tim for some welding and my friend Chris for the great paint job. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Hope I didn't forget anybody. Thanks everybody for letting me play and all of the great comments. :biggrin::biggrin:
I did forget to thank KKK (Gerry). He cut down that special motor plate from Gleen Baine so it fit better:thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks Gerry :thumbsup:

buckeye

Hey your videographer must be related to mine.:laugh:

Seriously, that is a serious build. Stuck with your theme and carried it out. Awsome work Karen. You can be proud!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Taco Joe, or Monster can use this one as an advertisment. Beautiful job. In the video, you keep backing down to almost idle when the converter shifts. I bet it's fast as hell when you open her up! :scooter: I really like it Karen.