Mont. Wards/Gilson Clutch Cover

jrzmac

anybody in the North East looking for a chrome chain guard for a Montgomery Wards or Gilson Mini Bike? this guy is selling a bunch of parts for $75.00, but I dont think he knows what he has. the pic on the right show the chain guard. he has a few engines also. If it was closer to me I would've been there already. I thought I would give a heads up to anybody who's close! old mini bike/ gokart parts

Scottessey

Why doesn't someone call and see if he will sell the guard seperate and ship it?..Never hurts to ask!:shrug:
Great idea! Thanks for posting this jrzmac! :thumbsup: I got the clutch cover and this Rupp wheel to sweeten the deal. I don't even have a bike for the wheel. :laugh: The guy was very cool and shipped it to me.

:drinkup: Awesome. Time for some re pops :thumbsup:
Man, I wish I had the press for that! :hammer: My bro and I were scheming up all kinds of makeshift plans on how to fab one...everything was fair game, from modified dog bowls to miniature pie tins. :laugh:

Last edited:

jrzmac

Great idea! Thanks for posting this jrzmac! :thumbsup: I got the clutch cover and this Rupp wheel to sweeten the deal. I don't even have a bike for the wheel. :laugh: The guy was very cool and shipped it to me.

I'm glad you got it! did he know what he had sitting there or not? I spotted that thing in a second. just wish I had some extra money at the time!!!

I'm glad you got it! did he know what he had sitting there or not? I spotted that thing in a second. just wish I had some extra money at the time!!!
He didn't know what he had. The last time I saw a chrome one go on ebay, it went for over $200 shipped. This one looks it could be polished up pretty clean with the exception of the extra hole(a good place for a sticker). Depending what I can sell the 6" Turbine for... the clutch cover may turn out pretty close to free. :happybday:

Last edited: