Montgomery Ward belt size question

First off, this is my first post on the forum so bear with me...

I got this Montgomery Ward mini bike from my Grandpa. According to the nameplate it is a model ZCQ-13999A, serial # 27Z 037. The engine is a Tecumseh H70-130152, serial # 2173D. I changed the oil and cleaned the carburetor and the engine runs.

Now I'm trying to find a belt for it. I got a couple of 1/2" v-belts of various sizes from the auto parts store, but they don't seem to do the trick. Does anyone have suggestions on a belt to use on this mini bike? Any other documentation/info would also be appreciated as I've tried searching the net with limited results.

Thanks!

Looks like a 30 series comet to me....id measure the driver...one not on motor(I believe it’ll be 6 or 7 inch)...then measure the distance from center to center of driver and driven(pulleys)....then call belt palace....ask for jim....

Looks like a 30 series comet to me....id measure the driver...one not on motor(I believe it’ll be 6 or 7 inch)...then measure the distance from center to center of driver and driven(pulleys)....then call belt palace....ask for jim....
Thank you, that's just what I needed! After some more research I think it must be the 30 series because it's asymmetrical. After measuring, I was able to figure out the correct belt size.

Thats one sweet mini.
Thanks!

That's one heavy duty torque converter guard.
No kidding!