montgomery ward tryke

im in the buisness of looking for a mini bike project and im thinkin i either want to build a 3 wheeled montgomery ward or some cool lookin bike
i dont know how rare they are to come across?????
and if you have any ideas or info
please share!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mitch

im in the buisness of looking for a mini bike project and im thinkin i either want to build a 3 wheeled montgomery ward or some cool lookin bike
i dont know how rare they are to come across?????
and if you have any ideas or info
please share!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mitch

My Montgomery ward trike (they were made by CESTAD. Central States Tool and Die.)
is the desirable “fat front tire” model. Completely rebuilt with new 11hp. Tecumseh electric start with on board batt.
It has the 7amp alternator flywheel for lighting. The original 8hp runs fine and goes with it.
Drives beautifully. Big and heavy. Dont know how it would get to you in Seattle......
I will need to get $1000 . no disappointments.

I have a Montgomery ward tryke for sale It is a project in process and my health will not allow me to finish
My Montgomery ward trike (they were made by CESTAD. Central States Tool and Die.)
is the desirable “fat front tire” model. Completely rebuilt with new 11hp. Tecumseh electric start with on board batt.
It has the 7amp alternator flywheel for lighting. The original 8hp runs fine and goes with it.
Drives beautifully. Big and heavy. Dont know how it would get to you in Seattle......
I will need to get $1000 . no disappointments.
Getting it to Seattle is the easy part, sending it back to 2008 would be the tricky part. :wink: (Check the date on post #1)

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/members/mitch.html
Last Activity: 02-07-2009 06:20 PM