More minibikes and ATV's for sale in MA

1971 Honda Trail 70 CT70H. $100. See other post for description. 1978 Honda Odyssey $1400. 1982 Honda ATC250R $2200. 1970's ? Miniature 6 Wheeler ATV. 3-1/2hp Tecumseh. Complete. Has no spark. 1990's Manco Go Cart $295. Located in MA 1 hr south of Boston and 20 min north of Prov RI.
Odyssey is almost in mint shape. Has brand new 13hp electric start 4 stroke Honda copy engine. Looks like a factory installation. 250R is also almost mint. 100% original. Manco go cart has a 5hp Briggs and Torque converter and runs and starts excellent. All original too.

Last edited:
It's a 1971. 4spd manual clutch. Has a new Honda seat cover. The Lifan engine is a 107cc and was installed about a month ago. The rest of the bike is original. The original engine was smoking a lot so I sold it for parts and paid for the Lifan. Seems like a good motor but it's only got maybe 2 hrs on it. Lights are not hooked up yet.

Yes. I was going to sell the Deluxe model but I haven't heard from the guy in a week and keep the standard to register for the road because I have an original registration for it. Why, want to work a deal for your Yankee Boss ?