More Then 2 Wheels Voting

Who should be 1st place in the More Than 2 Wheels Class?

• Valocalrep's lil' rat

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Jeep2003's mini Jeep

Votes: 38 46.3%
  • Boatguy's Tom Thumb Trike

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • YOOP's Monkey Trax

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • YOOP Jr.'s Bulldog trike

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • JEB998's Bird Romper

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last but not least, the more then 2 wheels voting. First time we ever had this class and it was a great one, lots of awesome builds for everything from snow machines to little jeeps.

The builds in this category are:
  1. Jeep2003's mini Jeep
  2. Valocalrep's lil' rat
  3. Boatguy's Tom Thumb Trike
  4. YOOP's Monkey Trax
  5. YOOP Jr.'s Bulldog trike
  6. JEB998's Bird Romper

Once again, happy voting and thank you for doing so. :thumbsup:

All of these builds were stellar and I had a very hard time voting in this category. Every builder in this class has skills I one day hope to have. Nice job to all of you, especially Yoop Jr and Jebb who competed against fabricators with years of experience. My hat's off to you all.

All of these builds were stellar and I had a very hard time voting in this category. Every builder in this class has skills I one day hope to have. Nice job to all of you, especially Yoop Jr and Jebb who competed against fabricators with years of experience. My hat's off to you all.
Ditto to the young boys:thumbsup::thumbsup: Maybe they should have their own class next year:shrug: Maybe like 16 and under:thumbsup:

Ditto to the young boys:thumbsup::thumbsup: Maybe they should have their own class next year:shrug: Maybe like 16 and under:thumbsup:
Heck no Karen, they're already too darn good at this! :thumbsup: Seriously, that is a good idea. Might be a good way to get more of the younger entrants into this sport/hobby/curse.

We were considering having a 16 and under class but we didn't have quite enough entrants so didn't bother, but yes, if there were 4-5 16 and unders it would be a good idea. Those two did great competing against all the adults though, they did a better job then me. :thumbsup:

I would like to congratulate Jeep2003 for building his mini Jeep that won the first ever More Than 2 Wheels Class in the OldMiniBikes Build Off. :thumbsup: The amount of detail that went into this build was just awesome. :thumbsup:

Jeep2003, please PM me your address and I'll send you your trophy. :thumbsup:

I would also like to congratulate the 2nd and 3rd place builders, Todd (YOOP) and his Monkey-Trax snowmachine, and Bill (boatguy) and his Tom Thumb Trike. Great work guys, both were great builds. :thumbsup:

I would like to thank all the builders, and congratulate JEB998 and YOOP Jr. They were the youngest participants this year and both built awesome trikes. :thumbsup:

Congratulations Jeep on a super build and Todd yours was fantastic. Its amazing how creative we can get with these little machines--way to go guys--hope to see you in Windber.

Great news! Thanks Everybody its a real honor ! Wonderful little contest we have here it really brought out the tallent and produced many great machines this year. Cant wait to bring my mini Jeep to shows this year and share it with like minded enthusaists :thumbsup: