Motorcycle on/off switch wiring on mini bike.

So I know the mini bike has a kill switch with 2 wire, coil and ground. When pressed on, the ground is removed and when off is pressed the ground is applied killing the coil.

So on this K&S motorcycle switch I have inside looks opposite. Looks like when I press OFF, one terminal is uncovered meaning it's opening a circuit and when I press ON, both thermals are covered meaning it's closing a circuit.
How could I apply this to an electric start gx200 clone?

so this switch has a momentary button? and an on-off-acc? you are trying to start the motor and shut off from this switch? take a pic of what you are talking about as far as the switch and starter setup... stuff is pretty easy... can use a relay, etc, if need be, but post some pics, so i see exactly what you are talking about

Too late to edit. If its a momentary hold type of switch, you cant use it. You' have to hold your finger on the button while the engine is running.

Most of us cant use relays since we don't use batteries.

so this switch has a momentary button? and an on-off-acc? you are trying to start the motor and shut off from this switch? take a pic of what you are talking about as far as the switch and starter setup... stuff is pretty easy... can use a relay, etc, if need be, but post some pics, so i see exactly what you are talking about
Yes switch has momentary for starter , but need a way to wire on off so it works as labeled. image.jpg

image.jpg

It looks likes on motorcycles it simply takes a hot fused ingnition wire and a main ignition wire and opens the circuit when you press off.
what starter are you running and im assuming you are running a 12 volt battery? that switch may not be suited for high amp... its simple to wire it to a relay to the starter... the the on off would be simple... that pic is too small for me to read the diagram, can you make it bigger?

what starter are you running and im assuming you are running a 12 volt battery? that switch may not be suited for high amp... its simple to wire it to a relay to the starter... the the on off would be simple... that pic is too small for me to read the diagram, can you make it bigger?
I have a gx200 starter bought off eBay. And yes I want to run a 12v battery, trying to find the smallest one with at least 18ah. Do you think 18ah is too much with a starter and 50w worth of led lights? At 18ah the battery gets bigger and heavy than a small 7-10ah battery.

image.jpg