Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

buckeye

My point exactly.
If the man had them he would be selling them. And I don't think he is just dangleing a carrot to get the excitement up so he can make more.
Have ya seen some of the other hard to come by parts.
Good stuff takes time. And I am sure if he had them he would be all over selling them!!!
Geeeezzzz! Like a bunch of nursing babies at a titte fest. No patience.:laugh:

Don't make promises you can't keep then.

He said spring, spring is pretty much done in a couple weeks.

Just say hopefully soon.

Still, if I had a crowd dying for one thing I would make it happen, beyond my control or not.

That's why I make money, I get things done. Sorry

you guys act like this is the only way to get some forks with suspension. I have saw many ways to get some for a doodle bug. If you you want on bad enough order the badger forks someone posted on.

you guys act like this is the only way to get some forks with suspension. I have saw many ways to get some for a doodle bug. If you you want on bad enough order the badger forks someone posted on.
I'll toss an answer out since I'm a whiner too. I have ordered Badger front end pieces. And I'm still waiting on them to arrive. My bitch with the deal here is if you're not 99.9% sure of when you'll have an item to sell, and deliver, it is poor business to more or less lead a group of people on with probably good excuses even if you have good intentions. I'd have been more patient and pliable if I'd have heard hey guys these things are really hard to get and I'm doing all I can to get these in stock so you guys can order them. I'm in it for the long haul and need 3 now. The Badger stuff will be a fun side experiment until I can get these.

Happy riding until then

Badger front end is bolt on. The only mod is to shorten the axle spacers. And it is cheap.

Still all Chinese made.

Motovox too.....

Is everyone thinking this will make a DB ride like a Cadillac? :eek:ut:

GustoGuy

I Like the Badger 100 front end on my bike. It seems to work real well. I am curious about the Motovox front end since it is a true hydraulic design it should help soften the ride a bit. I would like to find a place to do some cool trail riding on my mini bike. Right now I tool around on the gravel roads by my cabin. I found a place here in Minnesota called spider lake which allows dirt bikes and atv riding. I will check it out.

GustoGuy

I like the hydraulc

I see there's no news from Mr motovox on when the suspsension forks if they ever become available. I could probably sell the badger forks. I'm going to wait for some good feedback on how good those forks are. It'll still be spring until the 3rd week of June. Let's see if the man can get those Forks by then.

GustoGuy

Bunch of Friggin cry babies! if you can't ride your Mini without suspension then get some hemorrhoid cream, stay on the porch!..lol:doah::scooter::doah::scooter:
Get a better seat too. Like others have said why spend hundreds of dollars hopping up your mini only to have your stock seat beating up your behind. I have a nice thick rebond foam seat on mine and its so much better than the weapon of ass destruction known as the stock seat. It's the must have upgrade for a DB30. The Badger front end is good too since it soak up some of the smaller bumps. If the stars in the heavens align and Motovox front does eventually become available:shrug: I may replace the Badger front end with it.