Motovox Part out

Parts left , rear sprocket $10 , chain tensioner $10 , front and rear fenders $15 ea. , chain guard $12 , brake lever , caliper and cable ( it works) $15 , front wheel axle, nut and spacers $10 , I think that's it, all prices are plus shipping from 70737 , Thanks 20190706_150202.jpg

I have been tryin to buy these parts since july 23rd, is my money no good? you also told me you aren't interested in shippin a motor and then I see a ad on here for a motor that you'll ship? you won't answer my messages but yet you are on here, what gives? if you changed your mind or promised the parts to someone else, just tell me, so I can find the parts someplace else and don't waste anymore time waitin on yours. I should have had this bike back together already. thanks

I have been tryin to buy these parts since july 23rd, is my money no good? you also told me you aren't interested in shippin a motor and then I see a ad on here for a motor that you'll ship? you won't answer my messages but yet you are on here, what gives? if you changed your mind or promised the parts to someone else, just tell me, so I can find the parts someplace else and don't waste anymore time waitin on yours. I should have had this bike back together already. thanks
Bashing me publicly is a mistake , The engine I'm willing to ship is a real engine not a boat anchor and it has real value . I have not changed my mind ( although I may ) , I haven't promised them to any one else , I told you I had a lot going on , I changed jobs after 25 years , sorry but I didnt realize you are in a hurry.

Not a bash at all, just need to know if I should continue to wait after almost a month or go back to searchin, thats all. The shippin costs for that boat anchor motor might be worth it as fouled up as the linkage/gov springs etc are on mine but I may just swap a 212 on it and be ahead of the game. If I was still in Iberia parrish I would have bribed you with boudin, crawfish and shrimp lol