mountainmini bonanza

BONANZA PARTS.JPG ok, here are some parts that i may or may not use to build a vintage mini bike this year. i really didn't know if i should put myself through this agony again. as normal for me, i will probably wait until the last week to get started and barely make the deadline.

one of these is a lightning bolt front peg and the other one is a big frame. these both will be soft tail. which ever turns out the best is the one i will enter in contest. i am going to stay away from the 2 stroke this year. i will put whatever motors i can get running on them.

there's always a point in time when you start thinking that you aren't going to make your deadline. it might be at work or it might be at doing something like... A MINI BIKE BUILD. well, i'm at that point. my biggest problem right now is finding the time to get a motor (that runs) on this frame. I know I have until Friday night at midnight to get this done. and yes, I've had my wife video me riding a mini bike after dark in order to make a deadline before. all I know is that I better get something done tonight.