Mounting taco clucth cover?

Couldn't find an answer to this so figured someone may be able to help. I want to mount my taco 22 clutch cover. Does anyone have details on what kind of bracket to use and/or where to mount the bracket to the cover, so it is positioned as accurate as possible? I want to make sure I do this correctly the first time. Thanks guys!:)

I dunno why nobody will help, this guy posted about the same time and got some answers though:

https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mounting-taco-22-clutch-cover.164623/

:D
I watched both of those threads occur at about the same time, and copied the photo to my "Taco" file. Then minutes later when I saw this thread, I tried to find it via search function and could not.

It was almost uncanny that both threads appeared at almost the same time, as well as no one being able to help this guy, despite the answer having been given during the affected time frame. I wasn't going to post your photo in another thread, since I couldn't remember whose photo it was in the first place.

But yeah, weird. Apparently the OP wasn't able to find it during a search either. ;)