mrpat's 2016 OldMiniBikes Build Off - Vintage Class - Broncco TX2

It's a beauty. I had no doubts it would be truly outstanding!
Thanks Jack.

I still need to do quite a bit of work on the bike... running out of time! LOL!

Need to mount carb to engine get engine running and adjust carburetor, cables (I need new ones too), mount engine to frame, print out decals for engine, I still don't have a kickstand (and cannot find one), buy some fuel line.

Does anyone have a pic showing the Broncco speedometer mounted at the handle bar area? Mine is mounted, but the stock bolt with the black knob that hold the forks on is interfering with the dang thing. I might just go buy a M14 x .... bolt to solve that problem unless I am missing something.

Probably just moderating Buckeye's thread took away too much of your time. I think that was part of Tom's plan....everybody HAD to read what was posted jn his thread just to find out he hadn't done anything meanwhile the reader lost time and then realized he/she had done nothing. Sneaky Tom!:laugh: BLAME Buckeye!:laugh:

Probably just moderating Buckeye's thread took away too much of your time. I think that was part of Tom's plan....everybody HAD to read what was posted jn his thread just to find out he hadn't done anything meanwhile the reader lost time and then realized he/she had done nothing. Sneaky Tom!:laugh: BLAME Buckeye!:laugh:
:laugh: Your absolutely right!:laugh: