mrpat's 2016 OldMiniBikes Build Off - Vintage Class - Broncco TX2

Pat, it looks as good as I expected it to. Going in to this competition, I felt you were one of the guys who'd be in the forefront, and you didn't let me down.

Can you post some details on the paint? PM is okay if you want.
Thanks a lot Dave. That means a lot coming from you. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I am far from an expert on these things but I truly enjoy working with them.

For the paint, I actually used a bright silver with flecks for a base, and used a rattle can duplicolor metalcast red then on top is 3 high gloss clear coats.

I've used that metalcast paint in the past, and it really works well. Goes on smooth and the final product is really durable.

Thank you fellas for the kind words.

I took the brand new Broncco speedometer out of the package today. I kinda felt like it should stay in the package, but it will be nice once this bike is done.

............................................:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
She's getting real close to a roller now. The Manchester1 seat works beautifully.
Very Nice Pat..:thumbsup::thumbsup:.I was beginning to worry about you .

Wow , that sucker is looking great ! Gonna be cutting it close though ! Kmart has a blue light special on Red Noses , Buckeye bought extras , pretty sure he'll help ya out:laugh:

Wow , that sucker is looking great ! Gonna be cutting it close though ! Kmart has a blue light special on Red Noses , Buckeye bought extras , pretty sure he'll help ya out:laugh:

I was looking at Walgreens just yesterday and they are selling the red noses for $1.99 for some promotional thing they have going on. Buy them before May 26th to help starving children. Dual purpose!!

Red Nose Day | Walgreens