mrpat's - Bonanza BC1400 - (Vintage Class)

Those shocks look great Pat , well worth the time you put in on them . [emoji106]
Thank you Eric. Spent all day on those shocks, and I feel they turned out pretty decent. I also took apart the seat and cleaned the fiberglass seat pan. Lots of nasty glue on that thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Thank you Eric. Spent all day on those shocks, and I feel they turned out pretty decent. I also took apart the seat and cleaned the fiberglass seat pan. Lots of nasty glue on that thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
You ever try acetone on glue ? I have and had good results.

Shocks look super, so, You have a Zinc tub to :thumbsup:

You ever try acetone on glue ? I have and had good results.

Shocks look super, so, You have a Zinc tub to [emoji106]
I went to the hardware store and found "goo gone" in a spray can. Sprayed some on, agitated with an old tooth brush, and washed it with soap and water. Did the trick and didn't smell the kitchen up. Yep, in the kitchen, way too cold to be playing outside today.

And for the zinc, last year I started expiramenting with it using stuff I had laying around. It does the trick too

Someone hacked half of the tail light bracket off the frame. Gonna need a new one of those. Looks like it might have been a smooth way of getting an exhaust header to exit the rear of the bike?