MT2W class: " poor white trash" aka: yard work sux

Hey Rhino,

Coming along nice, what did you use for the mesh behind the grill, the shiny bit with holes in it. Been looking for some for mu chopper build.

keep it up :thumbsup:

Looks snazzy man i find that funny since im waiting for my hood ornament to come in i ordered it last week on evilbay it should be in tuesday. Its going to be sweet. Keep it up:thumbsup:

Hey Rhino,

Coming along nice, what did you use for the mesh behind the grill, the shiny bit with holes in it. Been looking for some for mu chopper build.

Was some kind of drain I think. Found it laying on the ground out there. So really...I dont know. I only had to cut a 1 1/2 inch strip off it to fit. Then my father ran off with that stip I cut off. Going to be a drain in the floor of his boat. Anytime I find stuff like that I take ot home. Was going to use it on my full size project truck. But.......

Last edited:
Hey Rhino,

Dan, not sure if you're looking for salvaged materials but I recently bought my steel from on online website and noticed they have what you're looking for. (click on perforated stainless sheet)

Metals Depot® - Buy Metal Online! Steel, Aluminum, Stainless, Brass Stainless Sheet&LimAcc=%20&aident=

it also comes in alum or regular steel.

Cool...there ya go.

People like details so.... the jack shaft case support. And exhaust support. Exhausts is part of a import motorcycle front fender mount. The other came off a catermeran boat out in the JY. I like " go fast holes". Working on super secret stuff :eek:ut: today. Actually its done for the most part. Think I gotta make ya wait on that tho. And a big Update.... I may hafta buy materials. Booooooooo. Been working out of my works scrap bin.

Tally update. Those spindle bolts.... $17.50. With the nuts. Stupid fine thread. I coulda just made em if I waited for a open machine at work.....:grind: oh well. Did buy a box of roller chain to. 25$. I think I still less into her than some have into a seat so Im ok.:pimp:

Be mean not to show the other end. 1/2-13 thread on end. Turned .624. Then a 1-8 LH thread. Some adjuster screw thang. Total length 30.810 inches. They didnt have the new guy do it. Dunno why? :wink:

Haha..."painted" the back rims yesterday morning. Had to chissel/file the rust off then hit em.

Also..the final config of the rear axle. Added shaft collars everywhere. No way was I going to trust the little C clips on the inside. Took me 3 different stores to find em. WTF? All sold out....painted sprocket to. Wanted to see the color. Thought it would be darker. Oh well for now.....

Tally.....
(9) collars $3.40 ea.
rear tubes 15$ ea.
Did order stock...bought a 24 foot stick. But only useing 6 foot on this. I'll get a total later. Actually cost less that way.:eek:ut: Work placed it on their order so I got it cheaper too.:thumbsup:

Dont beat me Yoop.

I gotta pop it apart again. Need to seperate the brake rotor and sprocket. Opposite sides. That.... and the steerings wrong again. Lol. Had to flip and flop the steering box for clearance issues. No biggy. I rather it be to the right side truely anyways. Less chaos over that side.:thumbsup::grind:

That..... and I cant help but thinking back to my nitro r/c days. Holy money pit. But anyways..... in my research back then. In my big truck... Id put Silly Putty™ in my front diff to make it a semi locked axle. Had a spool in the rear. Im just thinking bigger now.:eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut: I may or may not hafta try it some day. I got a just live axle I coulda used for this build. Had to got with the JY axle. Blah blah ....

Quick question... on the tally thung. If I work on it on my lunch break... some random part..... and I get paid for lunch.... do I hafta - that off the tally? Its only 20 minute lunch. Four times a week. But I have only not did something 3 days now.:grind: let me know....:thumbsup:

boom

Someone hasta save the "lil rat" right? Us rats gotta stick together....

And a example of what I beat this thing out of. Twisted to all shit. Im a blacksmith now... :wink:

Im working on it.....