MTD 60 tooth sprocket

ELT

The center hole is 1 5/8". It's a 4 bolt pattern 2 3/4" diagonally across the center hole and 1 3/4" from bolt hole to hole.

cfh

I have done this before. I bought a new rupp sprocket from Black Widow and it worked. i was installing it on a 10" rear mtd wheel. i don't remember having to do any modifications (but memory is pretty bad, and it was a while ago!) It may be a specific rupp sprocket... you can email black widow and he'll tell you which is the correct rupp sprocket to work on mtd.

cfh

My memory is not exactly good... But here's an MTD trail flight 10" rear wheel with a Rupp roadster2 54t sprocket. It will work. But in the second picture is probably a better solution. It's a 60t sprocket, brand new, from moto scooter web site, sitting on the same 10" mtd rear wheel. It was $20. The center hole is perfect. But bolt holes are not. I suspect a drill would fix that. i would fill weld the old holes, and drill the new ones...

spocket1.jpg

sprocket2.jpg

cfh

sorry website is www.monsterscooterparts.com Item# N83-9092 (1 5/8" center hole). Item N83-9101 might work too (but the center hole may be too big at 2 1/8"), but i haven't tried that one yet. Unfortunately OldMiniBikes does not have these, that i found.