MTD Columbia stickers

Bbqman

Screenshot_20201017-190049.png Hello looking for the torque converter cover and fuel tank stickers for my 71 361-520. Not my bike picture is from brochure. Thank you

minibikefever

I have a set of gas tank decals that I'm going down to my printer and have him make me some extra's and see if he wants to make me a couple converter trail flite decals also, I will post them when they are done.

Bbqman

I have a set of gas tank decals that I'm going down to my printer and have him make me some extra's and see if he wants to make me a couple converter trail flite decals also, I will post them when they are done.
The ones for the cover I am looking for don't have writing on them. I would be interested in two for the tank and one for the cover liked in this picture. Thanks Screenshot_20201017-190049.png

minibikefever

you can buy both decals at jvdesignco.com, the cover decal he shows has trail flite on it but you can just cut that off or call him (Jaret) and see if he will print it without trail flite on it ? when you go to his site go to SHOP- minibikes and then put trail in the search bar when you see a few mtd decals go down and hit view all and you will see your decals.

Bbqman

you can buy both decals at jvdesignco.com, the cover decal he shows has trail flite on it but you can just cut that off or call him (Jaret) and see if he will print it without trail flite on it ? when you go to his site go to SHOP- minibikes and then put trail in the search bar when you see a few mtd decals go down and hit view all and you will see your decals.
Thank you so much