MTD / Columbia Trail Flite SS400 4 SALE

This bike was built from the ground up new parts will be listed below. Bike was painted in a booth, and has full suspension. I recently finished building this bike. Located in Cleveland Ohio I will ship, you pay shipping cost. Payment method is PayPal only! or cash if local pickup Top speed of 45mph and has a predator 212cc engine on it. Extras 3/4inch clutch that needs snap pin, old tires and tubes leftover paint in a "bucket" for touchups, old handlebars which are broken. I have put lots of time and effort into this bike, PRICE DROP NOW 600 and have more in it than that PM me or text at 4406708806 if interested. New pics will be added when the new handlebars come in and are installed.

Predator 212, Air Filter, Jet, Robertsons Torque Tube, Screw on muffler, Dirt bike Muffler, 3/4 Inch Clutch, #41 Chain, Tires, Tubes, Bearings, Hydraulic Brake and Disk, Seat, Throttle, Throttle cable, Most bolts on the bike, Pro Taper Handle Bars, Handle Bar Mounts, Kill switch, Chain tensioner mount, chain tensioner wheel, Header wrap, foot pegs, kickstand.

Last edited: