MTD - Columbia

I am looking for the right-side handlebar and the locking knob for the same. This is the for the Earls fork that uses two separate bars that can be raised or lowered to adjust the height. Used in the early 70s by MTD and Columbia. I also need the original Lucas style taillight lenes. And the original handlebar switch that was a motor stop and headlight high-low control switch all-in one unit.

minibikefever

I am looking for the right-side handlebar and the locking knob for the same. This is the for the Earls fork that uses two separate bars that can be raised or lowered to adjust the height. Used in the early 70s by MTD and Columbia. I also need the original Lucas style taillight lenes. And the original handlebar switch that was a motor stop and headlight high-low control switch all-in one unit.
as you can see the right bar is bent to the left, chrome is decent, I was going to straighten it just haven't done anything with the bike and might not? Too many other projects, I also will have to look but I might have a stop/headlight switch (from an old mtd project) and I do have a new taillight asembly that I bought from blackwidow motorsports (they have them) which is the same lucas style light except it's a LED brighter but same style, let me know if the bar will help and I'll check on the switch.

Attachments

Last edited:
I would be interested in that bar and could straighten it. I could also purchase both of the bars if needed. Please check on the switch and see if you have it. Thanks