MTD drive belt

ELT

I recently picked up a trailflight minibike. I need to get a new asymmetrical belt for it. Does anybody have dimensions for the correct belt?

ELT

The model number is 363-600. I am going to get the cover off the torque converter this weekend. I'll see how wide the rear shieve is.

ELT

After some guess work and not much input here I have determined that a comet 200396A belt will work on my MTD bike. I hope this will help someone else trying to find belt.

PatrickCraik

Sorry for taking so long,I thought mine was in the basement but its buried in the shed. I will find out later today if you still need the info. Let me know

PatrickCraik

Sorry for taking so long,I thought mine was in the basement but its buried in the shed. I will find out later today if you still need the info. Let me know
Probably too late but I finally got out to the shed and cant find it! Check out this link. I used it to order my Comet belt for my MTD with the O/G Fairbanks Morse driver and Comet Driven units.
https://www.gokartsupply.com/tcbelts.htm

I wanted to help but I used imported tav driver and driven on my MTD. Had an original Fairbanks Morse driven when I got it, but not familiar with that setup so just went with TAV stuff since I am more familiar with that.
Thanks for posting part numbers to help other members!

PatrickCraik

I wanted to help but I used imported tav driver and driven on my MTD. Had an original Fairbanks Morse driven when I got it, but not familiar with that setup so just went with TAV stuff since I am more familiar with that.
Thanks for posting part numbers to help other members!
Do you still have the F/M driver?