mtd trail flite decals

cfh

Just go to the pin repair website and download the Photoshop files of the artwork. The size will be maintained right in the file and it’ll tell you how big they are

Just go to the pin repair website and download the Photoshop files of the artwork. The size will be maintained right in the file and it’ll tell you how big they are
Yea I realize that I was just trying to double check, also their file quality is really really bad so Ill have to redesign them anyways, better to double check and make sure

cfh

Not sure what you mean by that as there’s really no quality to be there for the tank decals. They’re just black and whites swishes. Pretty much a monkey could make those.

Not sure what you mean by that as there’s really no quality to be there for the tank decals. They’re just black and whites swishes. Pretty much a monkey could make those.
Honestly I think I monkey could have done a better job. It honestly looks like a kid with a crayon did them lol. I mean it will only take 5 minutes to remake them in illustrator so they will be high resolution. Heres what I am looking at:
1554826376783.png