Mtd western flyer trail bike ss300

Happy New Year folks , a few parts I'm still trying to round up for my build-off bike . Rear brake assembly , decal and clutch guard .Any help will be greatly appreciated , Thanks

I do t know if that's the same guard for the bike you are collecting parts for. I could be wrong though.
Only pick I found ? May not be I don't truly know , lol . If it is a polished PMR with some slots cut in it will work great , not overly worried about the guard as I'll make one but if the right one appears and doesn't cost me my first born then what the heck !

Only pick I found ? May not be I don't truly know , lol . If it is a polished PMR with some slots cut in it will work great , not overly worried about the guard as I'll make one but if the right one appears and doesn't cost me my first born then what the heck !
I thought maybe the big goofy one the other trail flites have. If so I know a guy who might still have one cheap.

capguncowboy

I'm pretty sure the SS300 was the Trailhorse looking bike sold by Western Auto. It did use that guard, but it would have had Trailhorse wheels. The MTD version of that bike used the wheels in your above picture and I'm not sure what guard it used.

I'm pretty sure the SS300 was the Trailhorse looking bike sold by Western Auto. It did use that guard, but it would have had Trailhorse wheels. The MTD version of that bike used the wheels in your above picture and I'm not sure what guard it used.
That's a lot of help Andrew , lol

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I got ya covered Chipper :thumbsup: decal problem solved.

The SS300 pic posted is the TrailHorse SS 300 chain guard decal.

I'd be pretty sure the MTD WF SS300 chain guard would be the same as the MTD Trail Flite guard but with a decal change.

I got ya covered Chipper :thumbsup: decal problem solved.

The SS300 pic posted is the TrailHorse SS 300 chain guard decal.

I'd be pretty sure the MTD WF SS300 chain guard would be the same as the MTD Trail Flite guard but with a decal change.
Thanks Cory , Markus posted in my general discussion thread what the chain guard look like !!