Muffler for a Tecumseh

no, it’ll bolt on, but the opening is smaller. I cut the flange off of one and made my own and brazed it on to the larger part of the header where it is 7/8” ID. This one is smaller at the flange. Perfect for a HS40 with a 20 deg slant like a Rupp or a speedway etc.

This goes on a HS 40 (will also fit a 50 but not ideal, kinda chokes it down)
its for a slanted motor
brand new
$125.00 shipped anywhere in the 48 colonies.
. View attachment 298496
Do you have more? If not can you tell me the bolt pattern C-C and a part number. I’ve found the item number 70C but no correlating part number probably due to updated parts list and breakdown from original that went obsolete. Thanks, Jeff.

Do you have more? If not can you tell me the bolt pattern C-C and a part number. I’ve found the item number 70C but no correlating part number probably due to updated parts list and breakdown from original that went obsolete. Thanks, Jeff.
I have these HS50 and also another pipe for HS40 and also another pipe for 3 1/2 HP $124.95 With free priorty mail shipping complete your engine FOR show or rider. pictures is of the pipes 248 719 5782

Attachments

I have these HS50 and also another pipe for HS40 and also another pipe for 3 1/2 HP $124.95 With free priorty mail shipping complete your engine FOR show or rider. pictures is of the pipes 248 719 5782
It’s like if I had a store and yer standing out front underselling me by a nickel. Start your own thread.
and your nuts for posting your phone number.