Murray Track 2 worth $100?

buckeye

Honestly dude?

You are being a pain in the neck.:hammer:

You have offended quite a few folks on this forum and what are you contributing? :no:

You have spouted off about how many mini bikes you have and how you are the big collector and not one flippin photo.:doah:

You just post B.S. :censure:

So, why don'don't you post some pics of this 50 bike collection and contribute something positive to the forum.:shrug:

I offended You have screwed with me since I got on here why not talk bikes instead of worrying about my spelling or pics I haven't posted Think about that

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Twid

Think about it you offered to post pictures and yet you never have, so if you lied about posting pictures what else are you lying about?

Last edited:
Searching on Craigslist for a cheap push mower for my lawn business I ran across a Murray Track 2. Called the guy up and he said it was $300 firm and hadn't been cranked in 4 years... Well pass on the $300 and def pass on an engine that hasn't been ran in 4 years!! I paid $120 for mine a year and half ago. I swapped to the predator 212 and haven't looked back! After wrecking it and bending the forks. She's been sitting :( but hopefully I can get a set of forks in the next couple weeks!!
Can't straighten them? A little heat and a pipe vice could do wonders.. Just an idea.

Can't straighten them? A little heat and a pipe vice could do wonders.. Just an idea.
The threads on the neck are messed up. The previous owner let the kids ride it with the the bearings shot and the nut loose so it took the threads down to bare metal about where it would try and tighten but with 1/3 of the threads missing in that area it would slip out. I replaced everything but felt uncomfortable about the thread being jacked up. I did straighten them out with a torch but tried pressing them back straight in my press before using a torch (I didn't have a torch then). That part kinda messed them up.

I know this is a several year old thread but instead of starting a new one I has a question about the front forks on the Murray track 2.. has anybody tried swapping the front fork kit from go power sports?