Muskin Dune Cat

Dune cats are truly awesome but the last 5 years the price on used ones has dubbed even tripled in price. A really nice ones go from 3 to $4,000 depending on what state you live in. I have one in Texas that’s in good shape I would not take less than $2,000. Good luck with your quest. Small 3-wheeler’s (like a Tri-sport) work great for kids and might be a little easier to find

Dune cats are truly awesome but the last 5 years the price on used ones has dubbed even tripled in price. A really nice ones go from 3 to $4,000 depending on what state you live in. I have one in Texas that’s in good shape I would not take less than $2,000. Good luck with your quest. Small 3-wheeler’s (like a Tri-sport) work great for kids and might be a little easier to find
Will you sell it?

About 3 years ago I put it up for sale with no bites. The prices on all other available dune cats have dubbed cents then. According to oldminibikes the value of something is what someone is willing to pay. After having it for 20 years and retired I would have time to tinker with it. For me to sell it the price would have be $3,000. I just became a grandfather myself 4 months ago so I have about 9 years to make the dune cat perfect if I keep it. If the price is still ok I can text you pictures and information. (734)788-6763

About 3 years ago I put it up for sale with no bites. The prices on all other available dune cats have dubbed cents then. According to oldminibikes the value of something is what someone is willing to pay. After having it for 20 years and retired I would have time to tinker with it. For me to sell it the price would have be $3,000. I just became a grandfather myself 4 months ago so I have about 9 years to make the dune cat perfect if I keep it. If the price is still ok I can text you pictures and information. (734)788-6763
Tony,
I found a Dune Cat. It is being shipped to me. It will need the drive train gone through. Do you have any suggestions for upgrading it to a more modern engine and drive train with more power?. Also, it does not have the original vinyl seat in it. Would any upholstery shop be able to make one without a template? How did the original seat attach? Do you know where I could find an owners manual online? I haven't been able to find any of this stuff while searching the web.

Thank You!!!

Dave

desert rat

Tony,
I found a Dune Cat. It is being shipped to me. It will need the drive train gone through. Do you have any suggestions for upgrading it to a more modern engine and drive train with more power?. Also, it does not have the original vinyl seat in it. Would any upholstery shop be able to make one without a template? How did the original seat attach? Do you know where I could find an owners manual online? I haven't been able to find any of this stuff while searching the web.

Thank You!!!

Dave
what state are you in?

desert rat

My girl is in LA that does seats. This one might be tough but doable. Look in seats thread for her work. I am the gate keeper for her, she wants to stay in the shadows as this is not a money maker for her.

My girl is in LA that does seats. This one might be tough but doable. Look in seats thread for her work. I am the gate keeper for her, she wants to stay in the shadows as this is not a money maker for her.
Thank you.

Dave,
I have an all original Dune Cat if you are still looking. I'm in SW Pennsylvania. Body in great shape. Original motor turns over but no spark.

Justin
Thank you for the offer. I found one in Texas. If shipping weren't so high I'd entertain buying yours. I'd still buy another if it were closer. The one I bought cost 3X the price I paid to ship it

1972 Dune cat for sale. All original even the 5HP Brigs and Stratton engine. One owner. Dad bought it when I was 9 now I'm 60. Rough shape. Pictures on request. Located In Knoxville T.N. Text 423-277-6706