Muskin Dune Cat

Wanted:

Muskin Dune Cat
- complete / incomplete / body only
- any year / model

The closer to Weatherford, Texas the better.

Reference Image:

Thanks,

Casey Davis

45t

I almost had a complete one up here a few months back that would have worked for you ($175 on C'list) but it caused a huge fight with the misses, so I left it where it was. Sorry dude. :shrug:

I'll do the small things on this one, but really would like to have one to restore. I can't wait to do a fiberglass body. I have a new flake gun I want to use too.

45t

I'll keep my eyes open for one. I know the one that I saw did not sell, so I'm guessing it'll get relisted at some point.

45t

Here Casey, I found one in my area he is asking $220.

Hi, looking to sell go cart im in no need for it anymore has everything you need except brakes and a seat belt that can easily be purchased on ebay or amazon for like 25 bucks .This go cart has to go so call or text me at 708-710-4678 info has a 5.5 hp engine runs fine big tires in the back its a vintage gocart great project for the winter time .Will go fast very cheap

Here Casey, I found one in my area he is asking $220.

Hi, looking to sell go cart im in no need for it anymore has everything you need except brakes and a seat belt that can easily be purchased on ebay or amazon for like 25 bucks .This go cart has to go so call or text me at 708-710-4678 info has a 5.5 hp engine runs fine big tires in the back its a vintage gocart great project for the winter time .Will go fast very cheap
I would be all over this.

The prob. with finding cool stuff on CL is not too many people ship, if any.
I was hoping I could turn up one from a member who would be willing to help out on the shipping side because I can't travel right now.

james c

ive got two of them, one roller and one ready to ride. also a flea go kart. just need to find some way to get them shipped

I will. I have to get this Trapper project sorted out first. I have the frame here in my office today using the Dremal tool on the rough spots. Co-workers are not too happy about the noise, but oh-well.