MUST View Eric's LIVE OldMiniBikes Show on Facebook!! Educational and Entertaining!!

I don't see a posting on this site so I want to make sure the mini bike faithful know about this.

Eric Adams AKA CarPlayLB works with/for OldMiniBikes in California.

Since 1-25-18 he has been doing a live show on the OldMiniBikes.com Facebook site.
https://www.facebook.com/OldMiniBikes/

Its entertaining, educational and I'm sure OldMiniBikes is selling more product.
Currently the LIVE show airs at the above link on Thursdays at 8:00pm EST.

Previous shows can be viewed at the above link, click on the "videos" tab to the left.

I deliberately posted this in discussion because it fits and it helps reach a wider audience.

Kevin

gbabins1

I don't see a posting on this site so I want to make sure the mini bike faithful know about this.

Eric Adams AKA CarPlayLB works with/for OldMiniBikes in California.

Since 1-25-18 he has been doing a live show on the OldMiniBikes.com Facebook site.
https://www.facebook.com/OldMiniBikes/

Its entertaining, educational and I'm sure OldMiniBikes is selling more product.
Currently the LIVE show airs at the above link on Thursdays at 8:00pm EST.

Previous shows can be viewed at the above link, click on the "videos" tab to the left.

I deliberately posted this in discussion because it fits and it helps reach a wider audience.

Kevin
I've watched a few videos too. Very informative! [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

CarPlayLB

Thanks Kevin!
I am not much for "self-promotion" and this certainly helps me out! LOL We are trying to be educational while showing products. It is not all about the sale for us. We try to show items that maybe are not known about too! There are so many items that I have discovered since working for OldMiniBikes!
If anyone has any suggestions in regards to what they'd like to see, please let me know!

If anyone has any suggestions in regards to what they'd like to see, please let me know!
Predator Hemi vs Non-Hemi ... is one prefered over the other all things considered?
Motor availability?
Aftermarket support?
Performance?
Bang for the buck?
ETC.

I am 100% a big block Tecumseh guy but the new kids on the block are pulling me in ...

Is there any aftermarket support for BB Tecs?