My 2nd MTD parts list and a set of Cherry waffle style grips/throttle

I’ve begun to break down the MTD rider I have. The following are the offerings from it to which will go to helping save some others. A note on the chrome parts is that they were painted silver and I can’t tell if it was from the factory or not. If it wasn’t then a previous owner must have taken it apart because there wasn’t any overspray that I could see. I’d guess that it was taken apart because the frame had several repairs which were welded and then painted to match the frame as well. So where the silver has flaked off, there is nice chrome. All prices are OBO and I’ll always consider trades if you’ve got something I can use. Parts can be at Windber on Friday as well, no charge for the trip, lol! If needing to be shipped, it’s not included but I’ll work with it depending on how much of the parts I’m shipping to you. If you need more details or pictures then PM me and we'll get you what you need. Parts are gone when they are paid for.

1. Front fender – one of the mounting holes has broken out a bit. It was holding solid with the spacer attached though and couldn’t be seen. $30
2. Rear fender and support bracket – This is pretty decent overall. $45
3. Seat and seat frame – This is a pretty decent rider quality seat and the frame is like the rest of the chrome. $60
4. Fuel Tank – Nice tank with the fuel gauge cap. $70
5. Cherry grips and throttle – This is the style used on Bonanzas also and looks very similar to the LiL Indian waffle grips. $35
6. Rear wheel with sprocket - $40
7. Brake bracket, brake band, cable and lever – $30
8. Handlebars – Pretty nice set here. Not all beat up. $40
9. Front wheel – Tire is not included. The wheel is pretty nice original paint. $35
10. Jackshaft mount – Driven not included $30
11. Clutch Cover and mounting brackets - $75

Thanks for looking!

Tank and Clutch Cover/brackets - Sold pending payment
Grips/Throttle assembly - Sold

Thank you OldMiniBikes!

Lots of good parts here to save some others. Don't be shy!

Marked in red are spoken for either pending payment or paid for.

1. Front fender – one of the mounting holes has broken out a bit. It was holding solid with the spacer attached though and couldn’t be seen. $30
3. Seat and seat frame – This is a pretty decent rider quality seat and the frame is like the rest of the chrome. $60
4. Fuel Tank $70
5. Cherry grips and throttle $30
9. Front wheel – Tire is not included. The wheel is pretty nice original paint. $35
10. Jackshaft mount – Driven not included $30

Last edited:
I think they painted the chrome on some of these bikes from the factory. I've had a few of them over the years, at first I thought it was previous owners with a rattle can also but more and more keep popping up and it's the same silver paint.

I think they painted the chrome on some of these bikes from the factory. I've had a few of them over the years, at first I thought it was previous owners with a rattle can also but more and more keep popping up and it's the same silver paint.
I thought the same thing. I've had two now. One with painted chrome and one without. The thing that was interesting about this one was that you can see a sticker on the clutch guard that was painted over. I wouldn't have thought that it was done like that but who knows. Some of my parts looked like they were painted factory and others looked like they may have been painted when they repaired the frame. It's hard to say but in any case, I'm just glad there are guys out there saving bikes from these parts.

I thought the same thing. I've had two now. One with painted chrome and one without. The thing that was interesting about this one was that you can see a sticker on the clutch guard that was painted over. I wouldn't have thought that it was done like that but who knows. Some of my parts looked like they were painted factory and others looked like they may have been painted when they repaired the frame. It's hard to say but in any case, I'm just glad there are guys out there saving bikes from these parts.
It was neither the owners, nor the factory that painted these machines.

It was God himself.

4. Fuel Tank $70
10. Jack shaft mounting plate - Driven not included $30

4. Fuel Tank $70 pending payment
10. Jack shaft mounting plate - Driven not included $30

Time for a bump. Feel free to make some offers. I'd like these to get to some people who can use them. Shipping not included.

1. Front fender – one of the mounting holes has broken out a bit. It was holding solid with the spacer attached though and couldn’t be seen. $25
2. Rear fender and support bracket – This is pretty decent overall. $35
4. Fuel Tank $70
6. Rear wheel with sprocket - $35
8. Handlebars – Pretty nice set here. Not all beat up. $35
9. Front wheel – Tire is not included. The wheel is pretty nice original paint. $25

Time for another bump. Feel free to make some offers. I'd like these to get to some people who can use them. Shipping not included.

1. Front fender – one of the mounting holes has broken out a bit. It was holding solid with the spacer attached though and couldn’t be seen. $20
2. Rear fender and support bracket – This is pretty decent overall. $30
3. Seat and seat frame – This is a pretty decent rider quality seat and the frame is like the rest of the chrome. $55
4. Fuel Tank with gauge cap $65
6. Rear wheel with sprocket - $30
8. Handlebars – Pretty nice set here. Not all beat up. $30
9. Front wheel – Tire is not included. The wheel is pretty nice original paint. $20

Time for another bump. Feel free to make some offers. I'd like these to get to some people who can use them. Shipping not included.

1. Front fender – one of the mounting holes has broken out a bit. It was holding solid with the spacer attached though and couldn’t be seen. $20
2. rear fender support bracket – $10
3. Seat frame – This is a pretty decent frame and is like the rest of the chrome. $25
4. Fuel Tank with gauge cap $65
6. Rear wheel with sprocket - $30
8. Handlebars – Pretty nice set here. Not all beat up. $30
9. Front wheel – Tire is not included. The wheel is pretty nice original paint. $20

Seat and Rear fender spoken for pending payment

on second thought I could use the front and rear wheel if you still have them . how much shipped to 75904 ? also do you have the hardware for the wheels ?