My big adventure

delray

wow thats crazy david. i have seen both bikes run and you would think that briggs would eat up that tecumseh. HS-50 has little kick in her. not bad for a cast iron flywheel engine and stock carb with factory linkage. (sort of stock carb with couple holes open up). david is the governor still taking over the engine at a certain rpm or are you letting it sing to the moon......

wow thats crazy david. i have seen both bikes run and you would think that briggs would eat up that tecumseh. HS-50 has little kick in her. not bad for a cast iron flywheel engine and stock carb with factory linkage. (sort of stock carb with couple holes open up). david is the governor still taking over the engine at a certain rpm or are you letting it sing to the moon......
Brian she'll sing all day at 6k plus . Raptors are for girls to race .

delray

Thats singing really good for a tecumseh david....:thumbsup:

Doug ,you better look Under that cover. I think there might a aluminum flywheel...:laugh:

Well Jesse is on the way should be here in about three hours and Doug has gone to get a helmet at pep boys . Tomorrow is the big day , we should be down to the farm by 10:00 and racing will begin there after . Of coarse we have to cut grass and do some repairs on the house .

Guess I'll keep my eye on the news :laugh:
No need Harley, I just collect pistols. I actually like my brothers. No need to carry it. However I do have a Glock 357 Sig in the glove box. By the way, I'm expecting my brothers Briggs and Tech to take out my Honda, but it's fun messing with them.

Jesse

Last edited: