My bonanza clutch cover

So I'm putting a 6 hp. Tecumseh on my BC 1100 which requires me to use a jackshaft with the first sprocket on the outside of the bearing plates. So I decided to build a clutch cover that was wider to accommodate the sprocket although I ended up building it to stock size. Yesterday I asked the forum for the measurements and after [MENTION=44497]Bonanza BC1300[/MENTION] gave them to me I started to build one from pictures. I started with a oil tank end cap stamping I got from Paughco that turned out to be the correct size other than the dome is a little flatter. I then rolled a piece of sheet metal and welded it on. Next I made the chain guard part with rolled edges like the pictures show. I just need to put the holes in it now

Roger, You definitely have the metal working skills and talent. It's obvious you've been down the metal fabrication road more than once, for it looks fantastic!

I'm using a 6 hp Tecumseh on my Bonanza, as well.

I have a old Niagra 4ft. slip roll machine that I used. You could allways wrap it around a piece of pipe, but it leaves a concave shape to the metal....